Inconel 600 seamless tube/ pipe 2.4816 UNS N06600 Cold drawn ASTM
Inconel 600 is a nickel-chromium alloy used for applications that
require corrosion and high temperature resistance. This nickel
alloy was designed for service temperatures from cryogenic to
elevated temperatures in the range of 2000° F. It is non-magnetic,
has excellent mechanical properties, and presents the desirable
combination of high strength and good weldability under a wide
range of temperatures. The high nickel content in Inconel 600
enables it to retain considerable resistance under reducing
conditions, makes it resistant to corrosion by a number of organic
and inorganic compounds, gives it excellent resistance to
chloride-ion stress-corrosion cracking and also provides excellent
resistance to alkaline solutions. Typical applications of this
nickel alloy include the chemical, pulp and paper, aerospace,
nuclear engineering and heat treating industries.
In what form is Inconel 600 Available at Mega Mex?
- Pipe & Tube (welded & seamless)
- Fittings (i.e. flanges, slip-ons, blinds, weld-necks, lapjoints,
long welding necks, socket welds, elbows, tees, stub-ends, returns,
caps, crosses, reducers, and pipe nipples)
What are the characteristics of Inconel 600?
- Resistant to a wide range of corrosive media.
- Virtually immune to chlorine ion stress corrosion cracking
- Excellent mechanical properties
- High strength and good weldability under a wide range of
Unless specified in the table, numerical value presents maximum.
Density and Melting point:
hemical composition(Inconel 600)
Product item size INCONEL 600
|Bar ( Round)||Φ5.5~250mm|
Application of INCONEL 600 seamless pipe
It is used extensively in the chemical industry after the process
of softening annealing. The alloy’s fair corrosion resistance and high strength
enable it to be used as thin components. The alloy 625 is applicable to the
conditions in which involve the seawater, and withstand high mechanical stress. The
typical application areas.
1.the components in organic chemical process with chloride,especially acid chloride catalyst.
2. digester and bleacher in the manufacture of paper pulp.
3. flue gas desulphurization system, including absorption tower, reheater, imports baffle, fan, blender, deflector, as well
4. manufacture some equipment and components applied to the acid conditions.
5. response generator for acetic and acetic anhydride.
6. sulfuric acid condenser.
In what applications is Inconel 600 used?
- Chemical industry
- Heat treating industry
- Pulp and paper industry
- Food processing
- Nuclear Engineering
- Gas turbine components
Fabrication with Inconel 600
Alloy 600 can be both hot formed and cold formed using typical
processes. Hot working should be performed between 1600° F and
2250° F avoiding any work between1200-1600° F because the ductility
decreases in this temperature range. Welding Alloy 600 can be
achieved via shielded metal-arc welding, TIG, and MIG.
|Bar ( Round)||Φ5.5~250mm|
Our Service For You
1. Sample can be offered with sample charge and courier fee by
2. We have full stock,and can deliver within short time.Many styles
for your choices.
3. OEM and ODM order are accepted, Any kind of logo printing or
design are available.
4. Good Quality + Factory Price + Quick Response + Reliable
Service, is what we are trying best to offer you
5. All of our products are produce by our professional workman and
we have our high-work-effect foreign trade team, you can totally
believe our service.
After you choose
1. We will count cheapest shipping cost and make invoice to you at
2. Check quality again, then send out to you at 1-2 working day
after your payment,
3. Email you the tracking no, and help to chase the parcels until
it arrive you.
1. We are very glad that customer give us some suggestion for price
2. If any question,please contact with us freely by E-mail or
Our products series:
NiCr Alloy: Cr20Ni80, Cr30Ni70, Cr20Ni35, Cr20Ni30, Cr15Ni60.
CuNi Alloy: NC003, NC010, NC012, NC015, NC020, NC025, NC030, NC040, NC050,
Welding wire: ERNiCrMo-3/4/13, ERNiCrFe-3/7, ERNiCr-3/7, ERNiCu-7,
Inconel alloy: Inconel 600, 601, 617, X-750, 625,690, 718,825.
Incoloy alloy: Incoloy 800, 800H, 800HT, 825, 925.
Hastelloy alloy: HC-276, C-22, C-4, HB, B/2/3, X, N.
Look forward to your inquiry on our Inconel 600 seamless tube/ pipe 2.4816 UNS N06600 Cold drawn ASTM